Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let's the this thing rollin'

Well, many have told me for several years that I need to blog, and although I'm not sure who would be interested in reading my ramblings, I decided it was time to start. The topics will be quite varied, as it will basically be whatever I'm thinking of at the time and whatever observations I have made during the day or over the past few days. Thing is, I think we all have something valuable to share and really, it is through our sharing and communicating that we will make this a better world - as long as it is also done with respect and acceptance because let's face it, not everyone will agree! But it is through some of those disagreements that we really challenge our thinking and grow to the next level.

So now that I've started this - I guess I should keep up with it! But for now... I think I'll go play yard tennis w/the family. The sun is shining and it's much too beautiful day for me to be sitting here typing. But before I log off, I will post something I wrote a while ago- an observation made at a child's birthday party... oh the things we can learn about life at a kid's party!!!!

thank you for reading this and remember that every voice matters!

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

and yes - I was rushing and left a word out!!! Should be - Let's Get This Thing Rollin'". See what happens when I try to type AND talk to my kids, and discuss dinner w/my husband and do the other 5 things I was doing at the same time? And no, I haven't figured out the editing feature yet - but will!